FourPro Solutions AS is committed through our data processor agreement to process personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act, as well as protection users’ rights.
We use technology to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing our IT systems and information. Only selected employees have access to the personal data in order to carry out this work.
- Account means a unique account created for You, based on the Active Director given to Us by the Customer, to access our Service or parts of our Service delivered to Our Customer.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Fourpro Solutions AS, O.H. Bangs vei 17, NO-1363 Høvik, organization no. 924 404 817.
- Customer means the legal entity that uses FourPro Solutions AS’ Services and Application for its internal business purposes and distributing access via Active Directors to their own employees or partners.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application and the program and service we deliver to Our Customer.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website means Our Website at https://www.fourprosolutions.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service on behalf of Our Customer.
Purpose Of And Basis For The Processing
We only process personal data related to the Customer’s user permissions, for the following purposes, based on the following processing basis:
· We shall only process Your personal data to the extent necessary to ensure contractual delivery of the Service and in accordance with the Customer’s documented instructions. In this regard, We may process personal data related to Customer’s employees, suppliers, customers and others included in the data that the Customer uploads to, and generates in, the Service.
See below for more information on the processing bases.
Collecting And Using Your Personal Data
Types Of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
We only collect information you or the Customer provide us with via the Active Director access You use to log on and regarding your use of our services.
For example, when you create a user profile at the Application, you register your contact information, among other things. This data is stored in our database to provide or secure the delivery of the service our Customer have ordered, as well as to improve our services and to prevent fraud.
We record data provided by Your devices and the devices’ connections to our services. Examples of such data are the type of device, operating system, location, browser information, IP address, cookies and pixel tags.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service or Website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected While Using The Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use Of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To provide and maintain our Service delivered to the Customer.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- With the Customer to ensure contractual delivery of the Service.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention Of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public.
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security Of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
You may at any time complain to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority about the processing of your personal data – for more information visit www.datatilsynet.no.
Change Or Withdraw Consent
You can at any time make changes, demand access or withdraw consents and refusals by contacting the Customer granting you access to our Services.
The withdrawal of your consent to location means We will no longer be able to track Your location and usage.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +47 9300 9228
IP Addresses – Cookies
When you visit our website, We will for a period register certain information via so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer. They cannot execute program codes or transmit viruses. The cookies are linked to the equipment used and can only be read by the server that installed the cookies and is linked to the equipment used. The same applies if the Application for mobile phones and tablets or other apps on social media and other websites are used. We gather and use the information obtained by using its digital solutions to operate the solutions. In addition, this information is used to analyse activities so that we can adapt and improve the solutions and our marketing aimed at you and your desires.
The Deactivation And Deletion Of Cookies
What Cookies Are Used For
Currently, the following cookies are used on Our Website:
Cookies are used on Our Website to gather information in order to adapt our offers, that shown on web pages and information to your preferences and needs. For example, we can register that you have been browsing a specific product category at Our Website and, based on this, give you offers linked to this product category. Our goal is to give you a better, more personal and more relevant user experience. Information that we receive from our cookies is not stored together with your private data or order history.